Terms & Conditions
These are the general terms of business of Global Carehab that always apply to trade with Global Carehabunless otherwise noted.
- When you have made your order, we will forward a proforma invoice to you, and include a freight price with a delivery to your address / post office. The freight price depends on the size of the boxes of your order.
- VAT will be included in all prices if you are inside the EU and a private person. Since we do not know your country of origin before you make the order, the prices are shown without VAT. We take reservations for typing errors and availability.
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery takes place from the nearest stock.
- Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and included on the proforma invoice.
- Your order will be released for shipping when we have received your payment.
Right of withdrawal right and Returns
- You have 14 days to cancel after the goods are supplied. If you regret your purchase, you must at your own expense return the goods to the address below by 14 days after receipt.
- To use the right of withdraval right the product must be intact, unused and in same condition as when you received it. All original packaging must be enclosed. Returns must be in proper packaging. When you send the product back, it must be in same condition as when you received it.
- A product that has been used are not returnable.
- If you use the right of withdrawal; you will get your money back as soon as we receive the product back and have had the opportunity to examine it. The money will be deposited into your account. Remember to include your account number when you return the product. We ask you also to indicate why you regret your purchase
- please include the Delivery note with the product together with a brief justification for the return .
- The product should be returned to the following address:
Rosenvangs alle 32
8260 Viby J
Recording of data
- When you provide information about yourself to Global Carehab - for example your name, e-mail, your address or telephone number - we will naturally protect your information very seriously.
- Global Carehab register your name and address and the invoice in its customer data base in connection with the purchase. Information is not divulged, but Global Carehab registration is kept for five years.
- When ordering, where Global Carehab merely role as intermediaries disclosed your information to our partner, to enable it to carry out the supply. The information is used only to process your order.
- Global Carehab uses logfiles on the webside. The logfiles are used to record what choices and routes the user makes on the side.
- For purchases from advertisers where Global Carehab simply disseminates rebate and / or accepts orders that advertiser terms stand for in the ad.
- If an item is delayed or defect, you can contact the below address or phone number.
- Complaints about defects in the goods must be made within a reasonable time after you have discovered the defect, or should have discovered the defect by a general review of the product. You can complain in writing or orally. According to the law of trading Act § 83 paragraph 1 the right to Complain about defects in the goods stops 2 years after receiving the goods.
- When Global Carehab receives a complaint about a product, the claim will be treated as soon as possible. Global Carehab will decide whether the product is repaired, replaced, or whether, if the consumer instead wish, be given a rebate. Remember to describe why you are complaining.
- The warranty is only valid if the product has been used as defined in the user manual.
- For complaints please send an email to email@example.com or contact on phone: +45 24 65 55 50 weekdays: 8:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- Remember to send the product back in good containers and get a receipt for shipment so that we can reimburse your costs if you were successful in your claim.
Reservations for pricing errors, sold out goods, etc.
- GLOBAL CAREHAB TAKE RESERVATIONS FOR PRICE CHANGES, typos and availability.
- In order to shop at Global Carehab you must be 18 or over and agree with the above terms and conditions.
- Global Carehab is not responsible for any delays in Post Denmark or other transport provider.
- Global Carehab cannot be held liable for such delays or virus caused by the use of e-mail or downloads.
- Global Carehab is responsible to the then-current laws and regulations on product liability in Denmark and the EU.
- These Conditions, and any act or contract to which they apply, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Denmark and any dispute arising out of any such act or contract shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Denmark.
DK- 8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 24 65 55 50
CVR: 32 17 40 94